Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Time's Running Out

Well, there's officially only five days left to vote for my Ogrant!! Thank you soooo much to everyone who's already voted and left all theat really sweet feedback!! and yeah, for those of you who maybe haven't heard about it or havent had a chance yet to vote.. any Canadian Student in college or university can vote!!

click here http://www.ogrant.com/ActiveVote.aspx?aid=259 (in the top right corner), then, after you've verified your email click "SUPPORT" (also in the top right corner, kinda under the registration/login area) to vote for me!!

THANKS EVERYONE!!!

4 comments:

Hobo Divine said...

And time won't give me time
Won't give me time
Don't make me feel any colder
Time is like a clock in my heart...

according to Boy George of course

Kristy Gordon said...

oohh, very poetic!

Thanks Jamie
I feel the Same-y:)

(I'm a poet - and I didn't know it:P)

Vanwall said...

I'd vote for ya if I could, and you have my best wishes - the video is awesome!

Kristy Gordon said...

THANKS VANWALL!!!

K