Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Painting Installed in the Great Canadian Theatre Company

I am so excited that my painting "Who Am I? The Performance of Everyday Life" is now installed on the walls of the Great Canadian Theatre Company in Ottawa! (1227 Wellington Street West) The theater is right up the street from Cube Gallery (1285 Wellington Street West), so people can view my big painting in the theatre, then continue a block up the street to the gallery to see more of my work. :)




































Apparently it was a "terror to install," but they did it! Here's a pic of the installation team after their accomplishment:








































"Who Am I? The Performance of Everyday Life," oil on linen, 80"x 50," 2010

2 comments:

Jessica Rae Gordon said...

It looks amazing in that space! And it almost looks small, which is crazy, since it's such a huge piece!

echi said...

I have recently discovered your work watching the program Star Portraits. You have great talent. Keep up your sharing on this blog. I will always keep a close eye on your work. If you ever drop by Ottawa, I teach @ a french language high school. I have students that would love seeing you at work around them for one afternoon. Keep up the great work!