Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Dacia Gallery 3 Year Anniversary Exhibition & Celebration

I am delighted to announce that two of my latest paintings, "Submerged" and "Swimmer," will be included in Dacia Gallery's 3 year Anniversary Exhibition and Celebration.  This wonderful gallery in the lower east side of New York has been representing cutting edge figurative art for three years now, and I am so honoured to be included among the amazing artists they have selected for this show.  I will unfortunately not be able to attend the opening reception, as I will be up in Ottawa that day for the opening of my solo exhibition at Cube Gallery in Ottawa, however if you are in New York, this is an evening not to miss!  It will be a wonderful celebration filled with amazing art and artists at a gallery I admire so much.  I hope you can join in their celebration of three years of representing top-notch art!
"Submerged," oil on canvas, 8"x10"

"Swimmer," oil on canvas, 8"x 10"


Dacia Gallery 3 Year Anniversary 
Exhibition & Celebration

Group Exhibition
September 19 to October 18, 2013

Opening Reception
Thursday, September 19, 6:00 - 9:00pm

Meet the Artists @ Opening Reception
Artist Talk and Intro @ 7:30pm
Featured Artists
Gloria Adams, Janet Cook, Diana Corvelle, Andrew Conklin, 
David DeSimone, Stephen Early, Jennifer Gennari, 
Kristy Gordon, Travis Little, Thomas Legaspi, 
Daniel Maidman, Emily Minnie, Heather Morgan, 
Jeff Newman, Victoria Selbach and Patricia Watwood.

No comments: