Monday, September 2, 2013

Painting at Get Fresh


A couple weeks ago I joined my pals - fellow artists and visionaries, Chris Wise, Shapri and Sam Del Pilar in the park for a fitness day, 'Get Fresh,' that brought together a wonderful community of people focused on healthy living and enjoying life.  I brought along my painting box and to my surprise felt  comfortable setting up right there in the middle of the basketball court.  I was inspired by the collective of amazing people and was drawn to a line of people intently focussed on a basketball game.  Pretty soon a few totally amazing kids came along and wanted to paint with me and I was swooped into having the best time ever painting with these kids.  Here is the completed painting as well as a few photos from that day.

















"Soul Possy,: oil on linen, 6"x 12," 2013

No comments: